« Home | That's my puggin bag » | I want to eat my hair cream with a spoon » | Booty » | Cheeky y'all » | Stick it to em » | Simply gorgeous » | You'll flat out love these » | Gimme the light » | Bombay, Baby! » | Grow baby, grow baby, grow! »

Sparkle & Shine


I love being a girl. And one thing I love about being a girl is that I get to smack myself with a pretty purple poof that makes me smell good AND makes me shimmer! What more could a girl want?

About me

  • I'm Shannon
  • From The Carolinas, United States
  • I am married, adopting our first child, a pug mommy, klutzy, freakish about the mail, loving IKEA, stationary, Target, pirates, shoes and purses, a list maker, a major planner, passionate, loud talking, and big laughing.
My profile

Elsewhere

Shop Here

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates