« Home | Grow baby, grow baby, grow! » | Play ball! » | Nutty feet » | Luigi Luigi » | Hot Heads » | Junk in his trunk » | Write on! » | Lil MJ » | Hooked » | Son of Moustachio »

Bombay, Baby!


I'm so mad at Bombay Company. You may have seen their kid's site- Bombay Kids, but now they've come out with Bombay Baby. And while I'm all for more shopping options, I'm mad because I had already decided on a design plan for Ling Ling's nursery, and now there are way too many fabulous options! Bugs! Bohemian Chic! Gigi! And the furniture, my word, the furniture! I will have to rob a bank or win the lottery, but it would so be worth it just to furnish LL's room with the antique black collection. The changing table, the petite dresser, holy cow, I've got to wipe the drool off my computer screen. It's all too much!

About me

  • I'm Shannon
  • From The Carolinas, United States
  • I am married, adopting our first child, a pug mommy, klutzy, freakish about the mail, loving IKEA, stationary, Target, pirates, shoes and purses, a list maker, a major planner, passionate, loud talking, and big laughing.
My profile

Elsewhere

Shop Here

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates