« Home | You'll flat out love these » | Gimme the light » | Bombay, Baby! » | Grow baby, grow baby, grow! » | Play ball! » | Nutty feet » | Luigi Luigi » | Hot Heads » | Junk in his trunk » | Write on! »

Simply gorgeous


While I'm a huge fan of color, I like my serving pieces to be crisp white. That way everything matches and it show cases your food in such a pretty way. I have every white piece of the Simple Additions line at Pampered Chef. They nest inside each other for easy storage, they are chip resistant (a must for a klutz like me), and are microwave and dishwasher safe. You can arrange the pieces in all sorts of fun ways and my buffets at parties always look great because the colors of the food just pop!

Me too me too!! I try to collect them whenever I can! Hee hee. I like the ones you got me for my bday. Don't know if they are the same company but they match so well!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Shannon
  • From The Carolinas, United States
  • I am married, adopting our first child, a pug mommy, klutzy, freakish about the mail, loving IKEA, stationary, Target, pirates, shoes and purses, a list maker, a major planner, passionate, loud talking, and big laughing.
My profile

Elsewhere

Shop Here

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates